- FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 Kanzi®
- 1 Orange
- 100 grams of washed lamb’s
- 100 grams of frisée salad or
- 100 grams chanterelles
- olive oil for frying
- 1 twig of fresh rosemary
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp of mustard
- 1 tbsp of apple vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil or thistle oil
- a pinch of pepper and salt
Do you feel like a healthy salad, but do you want to prepare something special?
You can prepare this surprising Kanzi® salad with fresh chanterelles in no time at all.
Delicious as a meal or as a side dish for a big dinner.
- Cut your apple into thick wedges. Peel your orange, remove the pith and then slice it.
- Mix the apple wedges and the orange slices with the washed lamb’s lettuce and frisée salad in a bowl.
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and fry the chanterelles.
- Toss them regularly so the chanterelles brown nicely on both sides.
- Add the fresh rosemary and season to taste with pepper and salt.
- Put all the ingredients of the dressing in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the apple and orange salad and let sit for a few minutes.
- Finish your salad by adding the fried chanterelles.
Eat with delicious whole-wheat bread or serve the salad as a side for a fish dish.