- 1 Kanzi® apple
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tube mini ready-to-bake croissants
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp whipping cream
- 50g dark chocolate
Preparation: 25 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the unpeeled Kanzi® apple into 24 segments.
- Mix the sugar with the cinnamon, then mix half of the resulting mixture in a large bowl with the apple segments.
- Roll out the croissant pastry and wrap each apple segment in a piece of it. Place the apple croissants next to each other on a baking tray covered in baking paper.
- Beat the egg yolk with the cream and brush the croissants with the mixture. Sprinkle with the rest of the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake the croissants in the oven for 10 min. Allow to cool for 10 min.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt it in a bain-marie (or the microwave). Ladle the chocolate in thin stripes across the mini-croissants with a spoon.