- 1 Kanzi® apple
- 4 large slices of wholemeal (or sourdough) bread
- 2 tbsp soft butter
- 100g grated Gruyère cheese
- Two or three sprigs of tarragon
Serve: 2 serves
Preparation: 10 minutes
- Preheat a sandwich toaster.
- Remove the core with a corer and cut the Kanzi® apple in half. Cut the halves in thin slices.
- Spread butter on both sides of the bread slices.
- Place two slices next to each other and sprinkle half of the cheese on them. Place the apple slices on them and strip the leaves from the tarragon sprigs above them. Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese. Cover with a slice of bread.
- Roast the sandwiches in the toaster until they are golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Cut in half.
Tip: Serve with salad.