- ½ lemon
- 1 small red onion
- 1 Kanzi® apple
- 1 roll goat’s cheese (approx. 200g)
- 30g pine nuts
- 100g bacon lardons
- 1 tsp mustard
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 15g basil
- 1 small can lentils (160g), drained
- 100g baby spinach
Lunch salad (2 portions)
Preparation: approx. 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grate the rind of the lemon half and squeeze the juice out.
- Cut the red onion in thin rings and mix it with a spoonful of lemon juice. Allow to marinate for 10 min.
- Cut the Kanzi® apple in thin slices, place them in a bowl, add a spoonful of lemon juice and toss.
- Cut the goat’s cheese roll into six equal pieces. Place the pieces, cut side up, on a baking tray covered in baking paper. Place the pine nuts around them. Bake the goat’s cheese and pine nuts in the oven for 5 min.
- Cook the bacon lardons in a frying pan at a medium heat
- Mix one tablespoon lemon juice with the mustard, pepper and salt, then while beating the mixture, slowly add the oil until it forms a thick dressing. Mix in the lemon zest.
- Pluck the basil leaves, keeping a few good ones separately as garnishing.
- Mix the rest of the basil in a large bowl with the lentils, dressing and spinach. Divide the salad between two deep plates and add the apple segments and red onion. Cover in bacon and add the pieces of warm goat’s cheese. Sprinkle with roasted pine nuts.