- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 200ml orange juice
- 2 Kanzi® apples
- 200ml yoghurt
Serve: 2 serves
Preparation: 10 minutes
Wait: 15 minutes
- Keep some of the chia seeds and mix the rest with the orange juice, letting them marinate for 15 min.
- Peel two Kanzi® apples and cut into chunks. Keep a few of the chunks for decoration.
- Purée the apple chunks with the soaked chia seeds and yoghurt.
- Cut the pieces of Kanzi® apple you kept back finely.
- Pour the smoothie into large glasses.
- Sprinkle the chia seeds you kept back and the finely cut apple over the smoothies. Serve with a straw.