- 2 Kanzi® apples
- 1 pack Haloumi cheese, approx. 150g
- 1 small aubergine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt/pepper
- 2 bunches fresh mint
- Remove the cores from the apples and cut them diagonally into slices 1 cm thick.
- Similarly, cut the aubergine and the cheese into slices and marinate everything together in a bowl with the olive oil and the lemon juice.
- Then season with salt and pepper.
- In the meantime, preheat the grill pan or grill thoroughly.
- Grill the aubergine, apple and cheese on both sides until dark strips appear.
- Then return the grilled ingredients to the bowl, add herbs and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- To serve, stack the various slices on top of one another and garnish with pepper and the remaining mint.
The dish can be enjoyed both as a snack and as an accompaniment to grilled fish or meat, with pesto or olive oil and lemon.