- 1 Kanzi®
- 2 figs
- 50 grams Gorgonzola
- 25 grams pine nuts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp parsley
- ¼ tsp salt and pepper
- 2 slices bread
Experience these wonderful moments all over again with this delicious recipe for Kanzi® apples with figs and Gorgonzola cheese.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan
- Roast the pine nuts until they are golden brown.
- Chop the figs and the Kanzi® apples.
- Mix them in a bowl with the lemon juice, the honey, some olive oil. Season to taste.
- Crumble the Gorgonzola cheese into the Kanzi® and fig mixture, add the pine nuts and the parsley and toss.
- Serve with some tasty bread.
Toast the bread and rub it with half a clove of fresh garlic.