- 1 Kanzi®
- 6 fresh scallops
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt and pepper
- 1 bunch of chives or parsley
Sugerencias de preparación
A delicious dinner followed by a long and convivial dinner conversation.
Kanzi® will help you get a delectable and special dish to the table in no time at all. Like this Kanzi® carpaccio with scallops.
- Remove the cores with an apple corer and if necessary, peel the Kanzi®.
- Slice the Kanzi® across in very thin slices. Marinade the Kanzi® slices with the lemon juice, salt, pepper and two tablespoons of olive oil.
- In the meantime, score the scallops, season with some pepper.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and fry on both sides. Then season the scallops with some salt.
- Arrange the Kanzi® slices in a circle on two plates and place the scallops in the centre of the circle. Pour over some balsamic vinegar and garnish with chopped chives or parsley.