This disclaimer applies to the kanziapple.com and is administered by:
GKE NV (hereinafter referred to as “GKE”)
Belgium (also the registered office)
Tel.: +32 (0) 11 670 611
Fax +32 (0) 11 672 776
VAT BE 0866.302.050
The access to and the use of the website implies that the user accepts the terms and conditions of use below:
- In this disclaimer, the following items are understood to mean:
- use: includes loading, logging in, retrieving, consulting, reading, looking at, listening to, editing, filling in (forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, saving, forwarding, distributing, using services, performing legal acts (e.g. buying, renting);
- you: the natural or legal person, either or not represented, who uses this web page;
- the content: includes texts, pictures, hyperlinks, sound and/or video fragments and/or other objects of the website:
- damage: direct or indirect damage of any kind, such as lost data or objects, loss of income, profit or other economic losses.
- Kanzi® is a registered and deposited trademark. Nothing pertaining to the content of the website may be reproduced or published, except upon its explicit authorisation.
- GKE reserves the right, in case of an infringement on this disclaimer, to deny you the use of the website and/or the use of certain services offered on the website. To this end, GKE can monitor the access to the website.
- GKE does not accept any liability for damage as a result of or related to the access to or the use of its game and its content. The flawless and/or uninterrupted availability of its website cannot be guaranteed.
Content of the website:
- The information gathered through the website (by means of references or hyperlinks to other websites and apps which are not the property of GKE) and other contents you consult, are for information purposes only.
- GKE provides the content of the website “as is”, without guarantees or assurances in relation to the correctness or completeness, the reliability or suitability for a certain purpose or otherwise. Despite GKE’s great care over the administration of the website, some of the information provided and/or published may be incomplete or incorrect. Printing, spelling or other similar mistakes in material, of any nature whatsoever, published by GKE, can never be used against GKE and can under no circumstances create any obligations.
- GKE makes every endeavour to regularly update and/or complement the website. Consequently, the content of the website is subject to changes and can therefore be changed without prior notice and at GKE’s discretion. GKE does not accept liability for the consequences of the update, complement or change of the content of the website (desktop and mobile).
- Subject to this disclaimer, GKE is not responsible for the content third-party files linked to the website.
Intellectual property rights:
- The content of the website if fully owned by GKE, its associated companies, or have been included with the approval of the relevant owner.
- The content of the website is only intended for private use and may not be used for commercial purposes. Without prior written approval of GKE, the user of the website is not allowed to copy, transfer, distribute or circulate the content of the website or make it available to third parties against payment. Unauthorised or improper use of the website or its content may be a violation of intellectual rights, regulations concerning data protection, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense. You are responsible for everything you send through the website.
- You shall protect and safeguard GKE, his employees, representatives, licence holders, business partners and the author of this disclaimer against legal and other measures, convictions, damage, costs of any nature whatsoever, etc. which are taken by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the website, your violation of any legal provisions whatsoever or third-party rights.
- The personal details collected through the website are subject to the law of 8 December 1992 on data protection. All information gathered by GKE on visitors of the website and/or customers will be saved in a customer database. The personal details of visitors and/or customers are intended for internal use. They cannot be passed on to third parties, unless this was explicitly announced (in compliance with Belgian privacy legislation). These details may be viewed and corrected.
- The registered connection data (IP address, time when the website is visited, type of browser and which pages of the website are visited) are only processed to generate anonymous statistics and to improve the quality of the website.
- In case of actions (contests, surveys, etc.) the relevant terms and conditions of the action will apply besides this disclaimer.
Applicable law and competent court
- The website is governed by Belgian law. In case of disputes or arguments only the courts of the District of Hasselt will be competent.
- In case of disputes a printed version of these terms and conditions of use will be accepted in legal or administrative procedures.