- 4 Kanzi® apples
- 100g sugar
- 50g dried cranberries
- 100g flour
- 50g almond flour
- 50g brown sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 50g flaked almonds
- pinch of salt
- 100g cold butter, in small pieces
- 300g thick yoghurt
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 tbsp honey
- 300g fruit (e.g. strawberries, raspberries or blueberries)
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- Peel the Kanzi® apples and cut them into 1.5cm blocks.
- Mix the blocks with 75g of the sugar. Marinate for an hour, stirring occasionally.
Put the blocks in a sieve and allow to drain. Put them back in a bowl and mix in the cranberries.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the rest of the sugar, including the brown sugar, in a bowl with the flour, almond flour, almond extract, 30g of the flaked almonds and the salt. Add the butter and mix with your fingertips until it becomes a crumbly dough.
- Cover the bottom of an oven dish with the apple filling. Ladle the crumbly dough over it and sprinkle with the rest of the flaked almonds.
- Bake the crumble in the oven for 25 min.
- Cut the vanilla pod in half longways and scrap the seeds out. Mix the seeds and the honey in the yoghurt.
- Serve the apple crumble with the vanilla yoghurt and the fruit. Sprinkle with icing sugar.