- 2 Kanzi® apples
- ½ tbsp icing sugar
- Pre heat the oven to 120 °C.
- Wash your apples then very finely slice them horizontally into thin rounds, going straight through the core, and picking out any pips.
- Place them on a non-stick baking tray and dust with icing sugar.
- Place in the oven for 3 hours until completely dry. They will still be pliable until they cool.
- After they have been in the oven use a pallet knife and allow them to cool on a wire rack where they will become crispy.
Store in an airtight container. These are perfect to serve as a healthy alternative to sweets and crisps as drying them intensifies their natural flavour and sweetness.