- Icing sugar dusting
- Sliced butter brioche (toasted)
- Raspberry conserve
- Apple sauce
- Thinly sliced Kanzi® apples
- Fresh raspberries
- ltalian mascarpone
- Single cream
- Make mascarpone cream with mascarpone, icing sugar and single cream.
- Lightly toast one side of two slices of brioche and bar mark on a grill on the top of each slice.
- Spread evenly the raspberry conserve on one slice, drizzle over apple sauce.
- Add Kanzi® apple slices and cover with Italian mascarpone cream.
- Add top slice and dust with icing sugar.
- Heat in a panini heater for 3 mins until golden.