- 2 Desiree potatoes, peeled
- 2 Kanzi® apples
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp low fat crème fraiche
- 1tbsp chives, chopped
- ¼ tsp English mustard
- 4 thick slices of ham
- Pre heat the over to 180oc.
- Grate the potatoes and apples (with their skin on) and place in a clean T-towel.
- Squeeze out any excess moisture, and then place it all in a bowl.
- Season with pepper and drizzle over the olive oil.
- Mix everything together then divide the mixture between the holes of 2 shallow, wide Yorkshire pudding tin.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Mix together the crème fraiche, chives and mustard. Season with pepper.
- Remove the rosti from the oven, top with ham and serve with a spoonful of your chive crème fraiche.